Ye Take the High Road and I'll Take the Low Road
[html]

300+ words.

This land was generally unexplored by the Haskel mutt, as he had travelled by packs until he reached Cour des Miracles without giving the others a second thought. He had been searching for something far away, and a coastal pack on the eastern-most coast of the land was as far as he could manage at the time. He had been told the pack was meant for misfits and mutts and he had found that more intriguing than anything else he might have heard of the other packs. He supposed his life would be different now if he had chosen to settle somewhere else, but he was happy where he was. The life he had made for himself was comfortable. Unfortunately, these things meant that he did not know very much about the other packs in the area, shameful as it seemed to be.

Vigilante smiled at Jazper's reaction to his words of having met Ghita. "I did not realize you were her mate, though I knew of her relation to Savina. She was very kind to me when I visited, and we traded knowledge of our packs and had a pleasant conversation." Indeed, the caramel-colored King had grown fond of her in that short meeting, as he tended to be of most of his own pack members. Jazper seemed to be an honorable man, and Vigilante was glad to know that there was someone such as him to stand beside Ghita Marino. She deserved to be treated highly, he thought.

The subject of the war was not a pleasant one, though he supposed that knowing his pack's stance was something of great importance. Where they had stood in the war spoke measures about their general demeanor, did it not? "At the time, I was only the third-in-command of my pack, but I stood firm that we should remain neutral, as did most of our members. Some of our members had personal vendettas against Dahlia de Mai, but those that participated in the war did so on their own, without the pack. We thought it was safest that way, for the pack's members." He still felt that it had been the best possible decision. "As for the ending, I truly do not know. I have not travelled very far north since coming here for the first time, when I passed by other packs to come south."

<style type="text/css">
.vigilgift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39895; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vigilgift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414449; text-align:center;}
.vigilgift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.vigilgift01 {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#686f81; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a39895; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414449; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.vigilgift01-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.vigilgift01-line1 {width:314px; border-bottom:1px solid #767d91; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread