You had a party raging in your head
[html]
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done

Live every second like it was my last one

"oof" It slipped out of her mouth before she even realized it. She wasn't normally one to just run headfirst into people, she tended to be very careful in where she went. maybe seing what had become of Salvaged had changed her too somehow, like she expected a band of gypsies and thieves to steal her from her bed in the night. Looking up at the man, she pushed her hair away from her face and tried to think of an appropriate answer. What was she looking for? An answer to something she didn't understand. She knew the male, he was famous in the lands. Damian had made a name for himself, and made a name directly to her through helping rescue Salvaged. "Just...wandering? She explained rather lamely. "I'm Fatin...you're Damian, right? I was there the night..." they almost killed him, "I was there. For Salvaged." putting on her best face, she tried to hide her fears. Damian was powerful, but his body was needing. Salvaged soul was bleeding in their home, and here was the man who probably had all the answers, his own body crying out for something they just didn't understand. "Are you alright? You don't look so well.." Mouthy. Young. Naive.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread