as long as there is whiskey in the world.
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_bottledrage.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 245px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;">

fsdfsdf

The silver-shaded werewolf did not know how to react in this situation; he was uncertain as to how his son might feel about him. It was a given that Zaets, Zorish, and Vladimir were no fan of their father, but then again, Rurik had been the one to abandon them. He had not even known of this son's existence until very recently! How could he be blamed for that which he did not know? There was a strange sort of nervousness in him; Toliy hadn't been specific at all in mentioning this man, and the silver-shaded werewolf was indeed rather apprehensive about meeting his son. It still sounded strange, but if it was true, then Rurik would not reject him. He knew what the consequences of that particular action involved, and the silver-shaded man was not about to relive that.

The other man's eyes were a reflection of his own, Russo as Rurik had ever known. The silver-shaded werewolf was not taken aback by this, nor seeing his own features reflected back in the face of a stranger. “Allo,” he said, stopping a few feet from the man. He rather uselessly pulled at his cigarette, and then after a moment dug in his pocket to produce the silver case he generally kept them in, fumbling it open and offering one to the other man. “Toliy tells me, he says you are mine son? I am Rurik,” the silver-shaded werewolf began, uncertain how to say what he wanted to say in any other way. There was no beating about the bush; to do so seemed foolish to the silver-shaded man.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-bottledrage b{font-weight:bold; color:#BC2B26; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bottledrage em {color:#770501;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; font-style:normal;}
.rurik-bottledrage p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread