as long as there is whiskey in the world.
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... guitar.png);">
OOC: feel free to pp mars or vox if need be.

The male in front of him. There was a strange familiar feeling within the chest of the male. It was of course the eyes, the ones he saw every day when he looked at Bartholomew, his twin. Mismatched ears fell back on his chocolate hair. The other had spoken a Russian "allo" to him. His ebon ear had shot up. The other male seemed to be in an awkward position, this other one as well as himself. Mars was nervous possibly because of the other's own nervousness, or because Mars was unsure of what this creature in front of him wanted. It wasn't until the other spoke on was the American Russo was able to understand of could. There was a lump that quickly formed in the mouth of the quiet man. Oh, fuck this shit Mars, you're on your own with you and your family matters man. Bartholomew let the thought pop into the head of mars before he got up from his spot and disappeared from view. Bartholomew wanted nothing to do with the family. Perhaps that was a good thing. Mars' tail wagged gently though, showing that he was at least a little bit happy that the other had been his father. Mars simply looked at his father for a moment, taking in the detail of the massive animal that was in front of him. Mars was tiny compared to his wolven siblings and father. It was almost intimidating. He was offered a cigarette, in which the male took one cooly and slipped it into his mouth. He pulled out a lighter from his jacket pocket and he lit the end of it and inhaled the thick smoke of the cancer stick. He would remove the cigarette and lick his lips out of habit. It's nice to finally meet you. his voice was calm, just like the beginning of his song.

Mars was finally actually able to put a smile on his maw as he looked up at his father. My name is Mars Bartholomew Russo-Cubbins. Son of well, you and Lyndi Cubbins. the male spoke, Mars bowing his head to his father in greeting. He removed the guitar from his lap and he proceeded to stand up, so his father could get a good look at him. I'm sorry that I didn't have time to wash up before you came over.. I was working on the house earlier and it's quite the job I have to say... the American spoke to his father, a small smile still adorning his features. His tail wiggled softly as he stood there, a good two feet smaller than his giant of a father. Mars almost felt like a puppy for a minute as he looked at his father with his big blue eyes. The younger Russo pulled both of his ears to his father before he looked to his stallion. That is Vox. He's the bastard that got me all the way over here. I came from California, America. That's where my mom and half siblings are. the male spoke, nodding his head lightly as he spoke, the stallion catching the sound of his name and reacting by perking his head towards the two males and slowly making his way over to the two males. He's really friendly, and not shy at all. the male spoke, giving a nervous chuckle as Vox had walked over to the silver coated male for a minute, sniffed at the male's chest for a moment and looked hard at the silver wolf before looking over to Mars as if he was seeking approval or something. Mars looked back at his brown eyed stallion. Vox, That's Rurik Russo, my dad. the male spoke to the horse calmly, whom in turn, turned his head back to the silver brute and nudged his head into the male's chest a few times, sniffing the male and rubbing his head on the Russo man.

Mars Speaks Bartholomew Speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread