Meeting the pack
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 371(3 Points) OOC: Hope you don’t mind me joining, if you have a problem with the post at all, pleae let me know I can change it ^^

The day had started out as it always had, he’d checked his traps, and then went to feed Tobias and Marahute, who was usually with him. It seemed that today the young golden eagle fledgling had her own ideas and was insistant on making Niro run around crazily, as she learned how to unhook his belt, and she started running off with it… for an eagle… the little fledgling could run fast… and Niro was surprised at such antics from his young charge.
Marahute heard something because she suddenly made a mad run for another direction, her wings were flapping and she was half running half hopping and sometimes able to jump up and glide a little on her wings. Niro groaned as he ran after her, and just befor he caught her barreled into something solid, his legs went flying as he tripped over something solid and furry, and as he tried to get up he found himself entangled in another wolf, he blushed furiously and got himself up, feeling rather stupid. Marahute was perched on the ground now, not moving, her beak half open and her wings partially spread, she was wary of this new wolf and she wasn’t happy about it. Niro picked the fledgling

I’m so sorry, are you ok?

He asked, he was about to help the wolf up, but he could tell she was nut luperci, and well he wasn’t sure how to deal with a wolf whom he knocked down. He felt horrible though. He picked up the leather belt that Marahute had stolen with one hand and made the eagle move to his shoulder with the other then fastened his belt back to his waste… he’d lost a bit of the dried meat that was in one of the pouches, and the rope he normally kept on him was back at the stables… but in all it was still in one piece. He turned his attention back to the new female, he could tell she was new, and that she seemed a bit well out of place, something he felt when he’d first came here. Now he was as much of the pack as he possibly could be. He gave her a smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread