Meeting the pack
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

OOC: Oh man my other post kinda sucked, >.>; erm yeah anyways sorry for short post I’ll make it up to ya soon Big Grin

Niro felt bad when he saw she seemed to have been hit all too hard… well she shouldn’t have been hit at all, Niro chided himself as she sat on her haunches. He really felt bad now and hoped she’d be ok.

Is there anything I can get you?

he asked his eyes showed worry for the new wolf. What was he to do? He must have hit her head, but he wasn’t a healer of any sort and he wasn’t sure if there was one such around here.He wasn’t sure what he should do at all but offer what help he could… maybe some water? He put his hand on the area the pouch of water he kept with him at all times was but he could feel the strap had broke off his belt when Marahute dragged it around… great just when he thought he could help… He wasn’t going to leave her alone. He looked around but he already knew, that the streams and any clean water source were well out of the meadow’s way. He wouldn’t leave her alone either not if he knocked her hard, as he was sure he did, he’d been running pretty fast.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread