Meeting the pack
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: ---

Niro watched her sit up and was glad she was all right, he didn’t see her bleeding or favoring her head or anything. He felt a few drops from the sky, and looked up. Well it was a good thing neither he nor Marahute hated the rain. This came to his thought as she mentioned him keeping her company.

I would be glad to stick around, I’m Niro Takekuro, I’m the resident Huntsman, and falconer. And this is Marahute.

He said, he was quite proud of his title, it was a big responsibility and so far he was doing as well as he could, some of the wolves didn’t hunt much but he managed with the rest that did. He knew that most everyone in the pack had a reason for beign there and they did their share in the pack. He had yet to see anyone skirt off their responsibilities.

I’ve been a member of the pack for about 6 months now.

He said, thinking how it was possible six months could have gone by so fast. He’d been through so much in his life… the six months of peace and training had just gone by so fast! He hoped his life wouldn’t pass him by as quick or he’d be an old wolf before he knew it!

I would give a guess that you are new in these lands?

He asked, his ears perked with interest, wanting to know her own story, wanting to learn more about her. He enjoyed new wolves and enjoyed new friends even more!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread