Night of the Hunter
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... reqtab.png); background-color:#fff; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

© art to Requiem; +5

It was sort of unsettling the way that the other giant male sized the husky hybrid up. The sunglasses that were placed on his forehead, between his ears had fallen down onto his nose before the male would move his ivory hand to take them and push them back on top of his head. Sunglasses faltered the sight of the male at night, so he would not leave them on in this situation because this other male not only was darkly colored, but he looked dangerous. Mars would let his mismatched ears fall back slightly as the golden eyes were scanning over him slowly, and sharply. Mars pinned his tri-colored tail as close as he could to the side of his right leg since he wasn't able to tuck his tail between his legs. His muzzle was turned away from the other male for a moment as he got shy underneath the eyes of the other male. Mars took a deep breath, and he would let his steel eyes slowly make their way back on the other being before he heard the beast speak finally. He told him a gruff "Guess so" before there was a short pause, and then he would speak on, asking what he was doing out here, with the word 'boy' at the end of it all. It'd been years since Mars had been called a boy, and it made him feel younger since the other male had called him that. Unlike many other wolves, Mars did not take offense to be called a child. He was a child in his mind, and he always would be, the stupid dreamer he was.

Mars did not speak. He was a silent man a lot of the times, and he held a silence for awhile before he could finally find the words to speak, and they were spoken softly, calmly, his voice was level and the words that came from that his mouth were the following: I, uh, was just heading back home. the maw would lick his lips, a nervous habit that he had since he was a little kid, he'd probably be doing this for years and years and years to come as well, simply because he never noticed when he would lick his lips in the first place.He couldn't stop it if he didn't know that he did it in the first place. He was silent for another few seconds before Mars would speak again. My name is Mars Russo. I'm from Cour Des Miracles....W- Vox would throw his head up for a moment, which had made Mars pop back for a second, avoiding getting hit by the equine's neck, which had got him to stop speaking for a moment before he continued. -ho are you? the male would breathe the rest of his sentence out to the other male. And then, again, there would be silence between the giant, and the hybrid Russo. He would take another breath in and notice the scent of the other male was of a collection of wolves, of another pack, and Mars, since he did not know other packs besides Cour, was curious about where this male was from. You smell funny... the three words were almost muttered...

speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread