One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish!
[html]

I'll close this after my post Smile

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He nodded eagerly at his new friend Layla. Today had been a really nice day, with learning about fish and trying to catch em. Gideon would have to try and remember these skills for the next time that he tried to fish. He would try every day if he had to! He wanted to be a real good fisher for the pack. He understood that autumn and winter would soon be on them...maybe he would be able to learn it before winter.

Gideon turned back to his aunt, his tail wagging behind him. As time wore on he began to get a little more tired...maybe she was getting tired and was ready to go back too. He smiled at her, then spoke "Should we go home, Auntie?? I'm getting sleepy!" He laughed and padded off toward the woods before she could reply. "Bet I'll get there before youuuu!"

<style type="text/css">
.fogbo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b22222; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fogbo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fogbo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fogbo-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... nTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6a4648; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread