they will bite the hand.
[html]

p>

"No..." she softened again, lowering her eyes and running her tongue over her lips as she thought of what to say next, "Many don't deserve what they have to endure." her thoughts of Kina twisted into her brothers' image. The eyes of the canine seemed to have a trace of loss, but when she grasped how set she was on hiding it, Yuki said nothing."I have always found being yelled at or.." Her voice trailed off; not sure of if she should continue, "-Being punished by pain.. Is much better then silence." she was almost completely sure the animal would disagree, but let the silence sit, leaving herself uncomfortable.

Something of a chuckle rumbled in her throat, "I agree, maybe I should have faith. I just don't know where to find it." technically speaking; it was true. But it made her feel a pinch of guilt, like the words she used were only there to coat a lie. Her definition of faith was to believe, which she couldn't. If she were to believe; to trust someone, or something., she would seem vulnerable. "As if I need others! Ha!" She had never had friends, maybe because she came off as a jerk, or some thing worse.

The thought of leaving the animal with coyote ears in peace lingered in the back of her mind. After all, she would need to find a place to rest soon. Earlier she had found a rabbit reckless enough to run down an empty high way when a hungry animal was walking along it. The meat had been a bit to dry for her tastes, she didn't particularly enjoy rabbit meat any ways. It hit her that she had not asked the woman what her name was, "A rose is no less beauitful if it is not named.." she whispered aloud, smiling as she thought of how poetic she had been lately. "Probably because you spend to much time alone and have time to come up with these things." She scoffed at the nagging in her head, giving it a silent glare. "Damnit, talking to yourself AND making faces. Now you've really gone insane.." She thought. The fact that she had not seen Chip all day might of been the cause, or an excuse; considering she talked to herself even when he was around.

Thoughts. Talks. Does.

<style type="text/css">
.character-dugdgsk b {font-weight:bold; color:#112106; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-dugdgsk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-dugdgsk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#752f16; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype;}
.character-dugdgsk i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter spacing:1px;}
.character-dugdgsk {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9aba3d; background-image:url(http://i31.tinypic.com/11sm8vt.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 277px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread