they will bite the hand.
[html]

"My family didn't turn their backs, they died." The bi-eyed colour female said matter-of-factly "I watched them be slaughtered, by those of our own kind. They killed and ate my mother and my siblings when we were just pups." She sucked in her breath as she let out the part she hated to share the most, "But my brother, he left me when he saw 'them' coming.. Well, he left us, all of us." Her voice lowered on the word them for dramatic effect; she stood as if she was waiting for the gothic piano to kick in with its 'duh duh duh' sound. It wasn't like he had left the family as a whole, he had left Yuki, and he took a part of her with him. "Yes, you may never know if the rose loves you, as well. But at least it will not leave you when you need it the most."

"You remind me much of a rose..-" She worked hard to keep her voice as level as possible as she spoke, "Frail and hard to read, yet beautiful and strong enough to not perish, yes?" She smiled and sat down, not bothering to push the boundary between them. "Though you do breathe." She said smiling wider at her own joke.

<style type="text/css">
.character-dugdgsk b {font-weight:bold; color:#112106; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-dugdgsk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-dugdgsk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#752f16; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype;}
.character-dugdgsk i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter spacing:1px;}
.character-dugdgsk {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9aba3d; background-image:url(http://i31.tinypic.com/11sm8vt.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 277px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread