they will bite the hand.
[html]

"Absolutely not, my mother was a beast and my brother knew I wasn't worth saving any way." She knew she couldn't expect her brother to save her from all the dangers she came across, could she? The thought that he didn't even try was what ate her up inside. She rolled her eyes and squeezed her maw shut. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," The annoyance inside her began to climb up her throat before it boiled over, "You don't seem to be very beautiful on the inside though, that is certainly clear to me." She was capable of saying much worse things, but left her with the silence. She sat stone faced and staring at the odd eyed creature.

<style type="text/css">
.character-dugdgsk b {font-weight:bold; color:#112106; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-dugdgsk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-dugdgsk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#752f16; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype;}
.character-dugdgsk i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter spacing:1px;}
.character-dugdgsk {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9aba3d; background-image:url(http://i31.tinypic.com/11sm8vt.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 277px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread