they will bite the hand.
[html]

"Strange. I've never thought of myself as dumb or spoiled." The thin white lines above her eyes raised in fake surprise. She was keeping count on how many times the woman rolled her shoulders. It seemed to her the motion was supposed to show unsureness, but if that was true then the female was as distrustful as Yuki herself. She couldn't quite wrap her head around why she would be unsure, after all the girl was probably bigger and older then Yuki, but with the dark fur covering the inky coated figure it was hard to determine an exact age.

She couldn't help but be in astonishment of the woman's body. Even if she seemed to not like humans, her body reminded Yuki of one. The way the girl could bend both her legs and arms amazed her, "All the things you could do," she thought to herself. She had heard of some beings being able to 'shift' into this thing, she had also heard that it was possible for her to 'become' one. But none of the methods to accomplish this seemed very easy, or realistic. She took her time as she answered the female, "No, you cannot pick your family, so you never know what you'll get. But you can pick your friends, and if luck is on your side they will be loyal."

<style type="text/css">
.character-dugdgsk b {font-weight:bold; color:#112106; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-dugdgsk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-dugdgsk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#752f16; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype;}
.character-dugdgsk i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter spacing:1px;}
.character-dugdgsk {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9aba3d; background-image:url(http://i31.tinypic.com/11sm8vt.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 277px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread