they will bite the hand.
[html]

The woman didn't seem to be a big fan of apologies, but Yuki couldn't hold it against her since she had been the one to have gotten upset so easily. This conversation seemed as slippery and thin as black ice, and the woman didn't look as if she wanted to fall though. She wasn't a very good fighter, but if she was to lunge at the girl's neck, she could definately leave a scar.

Blood wasn't some thing she would enjoy having on her paws, especially if she let it seep into the soil afterwards. She had learned she didn't particularly like the smell of the crimson nector of her own kind, though from most animals it was as sweet as could be. "Nothing like the rush of warm blood sliding down your throat.." She said to herself; to the bi-eyed female, it was true.

"I was kidding." She said, a hint of a smile heard in her voice as she spoke. "Does it hurt when you shift, I mean, like..." She paused and raised her head, "Change. Does it hurt you?" She hardly guessed that it might be a relief, like stretching after a long nap. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to. Its just a question." She was eager to change the subject, but didn't really want to take the risk of making the woman feel uncomfortable after her gestures already classified her as unsure.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hnhjj01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3E5B00; letter-spacing:1px; color: #3E5B00; }
.character-hnhjj01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-hnhjj01 p {text-indent:25px; padding: 5px 10px ; margin:0px; color: #251031;}
.character-hnhjj01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color: #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2nb7gbm.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 267px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread