[M] The Birds are Still Singing
[html]

End here?

Every muscle in her petite body was exhausted. The slate and ivory woman felt the tingling sensation of fatigue as she lied their beneath her mate. He had yet to speak, but he had just reached his arm underneath her and pulled her against him yet again. His words came next, echoing her own. He loved her too. That was what she wanted to hear. Leaning her head up, towards his face the blind collie woman planted one last kiss for tonight. Her lips touched his, giving a pleasant touch to reinforce her words. Her mind was slowly falling both into slumber and out of the pleasured daze it had been in. She smelled the perfume on her fur, somewhat faded since she had first put it on, and she smelled him.

A content smile faded for a moment as her jaws parted in a yawn. "I think I've had enough for tonight, darling. You sure know how to wear me out," she purred drowsily. Instinctively she wrapped her arms around his muscular form, ready to hold him all night as she slept. Close, secure, connected to her soulmate, just the way she liked it. She would sleep well tonight, probably better than she had in quite a long time. The results of this evening would be unknown for several weeks after it passed, but the Dauphine could not shake the strong feeling that they had done it. They were going to be parents. How she knew, she dared not guess, but she could tell.

<style type="text/css">
.Ruri002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fbef95; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ruri002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fbef95; text-align:right;}
.Ruri002 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ruri002 {margin:0 auto; width:335px; background-color:#030305; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uri002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fbef95; padding: 210px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdb1c6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread