Let the morning renew your soul
[html]

Ugh really kinda just went on a writing spree. Hope you like!

One could almost see the picture, two gentlemen sitting out on the porch sipping on coffee discussing the workings of the world. But two wolves sitting and enjoying the splendor of the morning would have to do. His head dipped quietly in respect to the other wolf that joined him. Connor had been the closest thing he had had to a friend here in these lands, and so his company wasn’t accepted without a sign of respect in return to his. Saluce has quietly assumed to himself that this male was the alpha but hadn’t had that suspicion turned into fact as of yet. He kept his thoughts about the wolf being too young to lead a pack to himself though. If he was capable of leading a pack already then apparently his self righteous notions from Europe would just have to be silenced.

“Yes it very much is. I always liked mornings whether or not my sleep schedule was flipped to night or day. Being up to see the sun claim its thrown has always been a pleasure of mine” he let his wolf lips raise in a smirk type manner as he turned toward Connor. If he was back in his pre-injury prime this wolf who looked so unassuming wouldn’t be much of a match for him in a fight but he radiated a sense of power that he wondered if Connor even realized it himself. Sizing him up Saluce’s eyes reflected a calm gentle nature that seemed to conflict with his chosen passion of war. “My leg has been healing nicely. I’ve been using my natural form for awhile now, to help allow me some freedom. But I guess I owe you my life Connor and I owe something to this pack that goes further than my original ambition to travel west. “He paused for a moment as his eyes silently moved away from his form and toward the fields.

“I’ve been wondering, who in fact is the leader of this land? I’ve had my suspicions but no one has confirmed them, partially because I haven’t asked. Due tell Connor, are you the Leader of these lands? I find it hard to rationalize the fact that you are younger then I and I still do not feel myself old enough or wise enough to tackle such a charge” Saluce was a long winded speaker when it came to conversations. But it was a roundabout way of putting it nicely that the behemoth was questioning how old Connor was, and if he felt like he was indeed ready to lead. Nothing behind his words hinted at any malice or even any sense of judgment though. When Saluce spoke of important matters he let himself be honest in the truest since of the word. Sometimes he was to honest to a fault but none of that mattered since these questions wanted honest answers, because if the answers where to his liking then it would be a peaceful exchange.

“I’m not going to sit around and pretend that I’m sticking around here because I have no option. I like it here; I’d like to learn to love it. But I must know if these lands are in capable hands, if so then I’d like to stay and offer my talents if not then well I’d be prone to ensure that these pups, and these beautiful people here had a leader worth trusting” the message was clear. Saluce was ready to either fight for the lands or give his loyalty to the leader. His eyes returned to Connor, replaced was the innocent sparkle, and replaced with a searing power behind them, enough so that any lesser being might be intimidated. It wasn’t a challenge just a form of ascertaining the younger wolfs worth. If he had known what Connor had done to get such a title and the beast he had fought he wouldn’t have chosen this course.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread