Let the morning renew your soul
(sorry for the short post, been working 12 hour shifts and was uber tired. But wanted to get a post up to move this along)

The behemoth sat quietly taking in his words. His muzzle dipped a few times in response to his statement all the while the wheels in his head went to work on the message he received. With a soft sigh the wolf turned to look out at the blossoming sun as he sat in thought for a moment. True Connor was young but he seemed to have the wisdom needed to lead. Connor also had humility and a humble nature that surrounded him and Saluce found that a redeeming trait of the young leader.

“I’d like to join you in service to this pack if you would accept me” his reply came almost out of nowhere to the young males words. Connor had indeed impressed upon him what he was searching for. “You have everything within you to lead Connor, humility and a humble nature is not often found within leaders. So I’d like to join you. I haven’t done much with my short life of note to this point maybe I can build a name for myself here” He turned his head quietly back towards Connor, eyes still holding that power within them. Call it determination or will power but his mind was made up.

“Plus I’ve already scouted a place to start a small time blacksmithing shop” he added with a hint of laughter.

Messages In This Thread