Let the morning renew your soul
[html]

Rawr

He paused a moment to let the Younger male speak. Saluce had never got the impression that Connor ever thrown his Alpha weight around at him. They spoke as if they where equals and it helped Saluce accept the fact that he would submit to this younger male. His lupus form shifted its weight for a moment as his head swiveled back toward Connor. He had spoken of a putting together a medical center, while Saluce worked to create weapons of death, Connor worked to repair those wounds it was quite a contradiction between the two.

“You know Connor, you will have to understand that while I am gentle, playful. I am a wolf of two worlds. I may pretend to fit into a world of peace but my Heart feels as though it belongs to the fields of war. I can promise you that if you call I’ll answer but know that I am out of my element in these peace filled lands. While you speak of working on your Medical Shoppe, I speak of working on making weapons of death. A woeful contradiction… As it is, it is a good idea and one I’ll help you with” Sometimes Saluce just talked too much. Almost much more then he should but he felt it appropriate for the young leader to know who he had just admitted to his pack. Sometimes Saluce would feel ashamed for letting people think he was harmless, nothing but a big gentle oaf, when the killer and madman lay underneath always surveying, sizing up, judging and weighing options for battle. Like a programmed robot his duality was sometimes so different from one another that he felt as if he where two people.

“I am trying to determine which part of me Is the real Saluce but as I think on my duality sometimes, I come to the conclusion that I am every bit of it and at the same time none of it as well.” He shook his head in frustration; his father was a family man, merchant business wolf. Mother was a kind hearted Aristocrat who went too far most of the time on some worthy cause to help others. How Saluce had developed sometimes left him wondering if his father would approve of him now… Mother always looked on him with devoted eyes even when he returned after battle.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread