Love like you've never been loved before
[html]

It keeps changing CT to "the pack of white supremacy" o.o Lolz...so if it does it again, I'm sorry. Still, it's funny.

Did she know Lucifer’s mother? She wasn’t sure. There was a lot of things in her past that she didn’t quite remember-maybe she’d met her. Or maybe she’d been too young...she didn’t know when Lucifer’s mother had died. Lucifer wasn’t too much older than she was, she thought…

She tried to remember. She had heard his mother’s name somewhere, from someone…but from who? Physe, maybe. He’d spoken with her about Lucifer even before she had met him, now that she thought about it. He’d said that he had been friends with Lucifer’s mother.

”I think my adopted dad—Physe—I think he said something about knowing her. She was white, right? Like me” Physe and her had been the only members left in Chimera back then, and they’d spoken a lot about their pasts and their friends. Summer had been a good friend to Physe.

”I’m really sorry. I wish I could say that I know how you feel…but I don’t. My parents left when I was four months old…and came back when I’d come into adulthood. And now they’ve left again. They aren’t dead, but they might as well be. Or…they are, to me. The only thing that my father ever left me was his name; D’angelo.”

She watched as he went over to the pile and followed him, sitting down nearby. Eating the Mountain Pack’ food? It made her feel horrible to think of doing that. How could she take food from them when they were trying just as hard as the the Pack of White Supremacy to stockpile it up? ”Are you sure? I mean, I don’t want to be any trouble…I could stay for a little while, though, I suppose—but then I’ve got to get back to the Pack of White Supremacy. You’re sure that it’s okay for me to stay in your den?”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread