Love like you've never been loved before
OOC: I thought she was a bit younger then him. He turned 2 last week.

Lucifer did wish that Summer was still around, he had so many questions for her, and really who did he have to talk to about life? Phamsa? She was in a pack that he was banned from going any where near. the Great Mother? The male knew she was so busy with the pups and being Omega with some one else. The black male folded back his ears, he hated talking about his mother, granted she wasn't the best, but heck his father was gone, and his sister had been gone since Hollow had killed Summer, did she even know that her mother was dead.

"I meet him once, and then there was Misery...I still not sure what to think of her.It's fine. You need to rest before you head back. I have a lot to do around the pack any ways, so stay as long as you would like. Eat as much as you would like, I will be sure to bring you in a few fresher kills after we get you in for the night."

the Great Mother was the healer of the lands, she would understand, she would have to heck she might even like the fact that he was willing to for go his family den for the time being. Maybe she would even be willing to help out with the hunting and teach the pups in the process. The male gave the playful bow, trying to lighter her mood some.

Messages In This Thread