Love like you've never been loved before
Here is what you said, and my reply :3

He was a scout of Jadded Shadows now. He would work for Fatin and Tayui, they where his leaders. The black male had felt free, but alone. He could work on borders all day and didn't have to stop marking and re-marking. Sometime bringing kill to small and slow growing pile in the main camp area. It was a past time sport hunting for the children and the elders, and other's that where not able to hunt for there own yet. The black male licked his lips as he was only on this second round for the day when he spotted the white female. He couldn't help but to smile, she was a part of his past. A part that he thought he would never see again when he left that night after the fight.

The male dipped his head lowering it to her's she was out ranking him, she was one step higher in ranks then she was. Though it was in a different pack, the white lady had earned respect from the black male, she was so sweet to every one that came to the borders, he wanted the job over and done with, he would much rather be marking the borders, and hunting then any thing else.

"Good to see you again. How are things going back in Clouded Tears?"

------------------------------------------------------

She was glad to see Lucifer again, glad that she'd found the right place. Naniko hadn't been doing much with her life lately, and visiting an old friend refreshed things for her. She had been so bored by herself. She wished that the pups would come by more-she couldn't seek them out, because they were all over the place a lot of the time. She couldn't focus and find them very easily.

Lately she had been taking care of an eagle, which made her feel useful. He ate a lot of the same things she did, meat, and it was nice to have someone around to talk to for company.

Naniko greeted him in return, her tail swishing back and forth in a friendly manner. "Things are okay. I'm trying to get stuff stockpiled for winter..and hoping for some new members. Are you guys getting any new members here? I didn't see Deuce or Shadow around the lands--did they come here too?? I hope you guys are settling in okay"

Messages In This Thread