Love like you've never been loved before
[html]
oooh, Lucifer has a sexy avatar Big Grin

She winced inwardly when the question came about her love life. How was it? Nonexistant. The ache that Conri had left behind was still there, as raw as ever. She had been trying to forget it, to push it aside...but this brought it up all over again. She shifted from foot to foot, unsure of what to say. Lucifer deserved to know what had happened, but she didn't know if she could tell him. Naniko didn't like looking vunerable in front of someone, even one of her friends...and she was getting along okay, really...

If having no food was okay. So far she'd only managed to put aside two squirrels, not a good stockpile at all. That would feed her for what...two days? If she was lucky. But she couldn't do any different...just get by on what she could catch. These days it seemed like less and less. She'd forgotten what a convenience having a mate had been...other than the emotional parts of it. She'd had to fend for herself and her younger brother before...this time it was just her and she was barely getting along.

"He...left me a note..Lucifer, he died. The note smelled of his blood...very strongly." She looked at the ground, downcast. "I haven't found his body yet, but I can feel it. I know that he's gone"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread