Bookworm
[html]

LOL, I decided to go with the corny Saluce, hope you didn't mind.

Saluce had been quietly snooping around Wolfville after the talk with Connor earlier that day. He had been looking for maybe a place to stay permanently, one that might lend itself to a certain set of talents he had. The wolf hobbled in on three legs back into the house having exhausted himself throughout the day in his search. He had been looking for a place that would make a suitable blacksmith shop. None so far had been found but he had found it oddly refreshing to walk along the last reminders of human civilization. Without a word he continued on toward his room to search through his pack that he had found earlier that day as well before stopping quietly in the doorway to the library.

His blue eyes swiveled around curiously at the women he hadn’t quite met yet. For any wolf his age to say that her figure was pleasing to his eyes would be an understatement. It had been so long since his eyes had come across a woman of beauty that he truthfully had no idea of just how long he sat there and stared. Before long he forced himself to avert his eyes and introduce himself. His eyes drifted toward what she was studying and the books he hadn’t noticed before seemed to spark an almost inhumanely quick interest in what she was doing. “Bonjour la dame” he spoke softly, thinking it might be to his benefit that he used his French tongue in this instance. “I am Saluce, the uninvited guest that’s been hanging around here for the past few days. Excuse me for my brashness but what name do you go by?” Oh Saluce was smitten to say the least but then again wasn’t like he never was when a pretty lady was in front of him. Mother always said he had gotten it from his father, which he was always happy to hear in those days.

“So what books do you enjoy reading?” he asked as he hobbled in closer, his back leg slowly becoming more mobile but still nowhere near usable.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread