Sandy tracks
[html]

WC: 414 OOC: Big Grin yay fun :3

It seemed that the wolf’s defenses were up and out as she spoke. She liked Lili’s name which made her smile, although she didn’t provide her own, Liliana was ok with that, but hopefully the wolf wouldn’t be offended if she had to question it again when need be. If she wanted to stay anonymous Liliana was ok with it. She started speaking of the clan, was that the pack of coyotes? And why she was in it, well she did sort of wonder why but she didn’t think it was mostly her business, a smile formed on her lips when she heard that the female had fallen for a member of the pack there. She hoped that one day she would fall in love. She didn’t know anything about betrayal for joining a pack like that. She knew of the skulls that lined the borders, she’d seen them. She just kept her mouth shut and waited listening to the wolf speak. She wasn’t going to mention questioning her lineage, something all wolves and dogs had been since Liliana was born. It was a pride thing in wolves. Her face was in understanding as she explained. Her mother and father deeply fell in love. They had Liliana of course, and they turned a deaf ear on those who disapproved. It seemed that the wolf had to get all this out. Liliana did nothing but listen until she finished her speech.

I’m very happy you found love. I wish for something like that. If you couldn’t tell, I’m a mix breed. I won’t have any thoughts on a wolf mating with a coyote. I know one that was on her way there. She was nice enough to me, I enjoyed her company.

She said letting the wolf know her indifference to coyotes and wolves and the mixture of them mating together. It didn’t bother her at all. Why should it? Her parents did the same thing, except her father was a Belgium shepherd, and her mother was a full blooded grey wolf. She knew that a wolf mating with a dog was rather frowned upon as well, but like her parents she knew how to turn her snout and ignore it.

Everyone will have their opinion about you, but the only one that will matter is yours yes?

she said, her accent a little thicker as she tried to make sure she said everything right as she spoke thing about what she’d just learn.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread