Sandy tracks
[html]

WC: 606.

Lucia felt a small smile tug at her ebony lips. This female spoke of what love felt like, and some part of her toyed with the notion of giving her all the gory details. But, the idea that it would crush her dream made hesitation escape into her veins. Watching Liliana carefully, malachite coals studied the female, as though like a book filled with so many dreams, fantasies and fairytales. It was sweet in a way, but still, it left a bitter taste in the ebony female’s mouth. “It feels,” she paused, again considering if she should speak the truth or not, “It’s difficult,” she continued, keeping her gaze solidly on the Aniwaya wolf, “It’s good, it’s bad, it’s ugly, it’s beautiful. It’s everything, and yet, it’s nothing. It can build you up, but it can tear you down just as fast.” She watched, waiting for a reaction. It wasn’t clear if her words made sense, but if they didn’t, who cared. It was the best way she could say it without completely destroying the notion that love was brilliant, and had no problems.

The smile on the other female threw Lucia – it was unique, genuine. That was a rare thing indeed, a smile on another in the company of the Inferni wolf. She felt herself nod politely, though her face blank and empty. She hardly ever revealed her emotions, she never felt the need. It was a weakness she did not often bathe in. “Thank you,” her words plain, toneless. “Train horses?” she added shortly after, her fingers toying with the ends of her hair. It was a bad habit, but she did it nonetheless, even if she would complain later about how wavy her hair was becoming. A vicious cycle, but that was just the way life was. “How does one train a,” she paused, eyeing up the hoofed monstrosity before her, “…horse? They seem so… unintelligent?”

Perhaps not the right thing to say, it was clear this female had a thing for horses, but it couldn’t be helped. Lucia spoke her mind; she told it how it was, and if they didn’t like it, it was no bother to her. She just prayed they respected her honesty, as she would them, if it were reversed. “I could teach you botany,” she remarked plainly. Lucia had taught herself several factors from a book she had found, as well as been aided by many travellers in her past, “I taught a lot of it myself, but I do believe I have a book on it, in my bag, if you’re interested?” Still, her face displayed nothing. Her kindness was clear, but it showed not in her façade. Her eyes an empty firelight and her lips pursed into a blank canvass.

“I would say I’m more of a fighter than a hunter,” her eyes studied the female, wondering where she stood on the idea of war. Lucia thrived off it; she loved the sight of blood, especially of those she hated. She could be a vicious killing machine if needed, and that made her world go round. “Can never go wrong with a good battle,” she admitted, not really too concerned with Liliana’s opinion. She was her own personality, and that was that. “I’m trained in most forms of combat, as well as other subjects… botany, other languages, tattooing, the list goes on…” She smirked at the thoughts in her head. Oh how lovely it would be to use certain skills to ruin Daisuke once and for all. “So…” she finally added, ridding the smirk and returning back to her blank canvass, “What’s your pack like?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread