Sandy tracks
[html]

WC: 623 (5 points)

She didn’t know what to say to Lucia’s comment, she knew that everyone’s experiences and thoughts on that particular subject were different. Her confusion about horses was not new to Liliana, well most wolves thought just about every animal was inferior, and some thought that animals were so inferior, that they didn’t thing. She felt her horse blow at Lucia’s way, and fold her ears back slightly. She knew that Grace was good at understanding some of what was said around her. Liliana said nothing to her, but patted her shoulder instead, to Lucia she gave a somewhat understanding look.

Many would think that, but they’ve got brains in their heads same as ours, they just don’t think as loudly as we do. They show intelligence in some things more than others though, which makes training them in some things more difficult than others. I can’t train a horse to stand on it’s hind legs and do a jig, but I can teach one to help with a hunt, or even stay calm in a battle.

She said, those things would probably seem very insignificant to the dark wolf, but Lili knew it was the little things that mattered. She knew animals didn’t have the higher intellectual thinking that wolves did, and she knew that most wolves didn’t think them smart at all. Liliana never minded to tell those that would listen that they had brains and they could think, to the extent, for themselves.

Liliana heard that Lucia was good with plants, although she seemed to haver her own fancy word for it. Her ears perked to hear more, she’d be able to teach her some? Wow! That was rather nice of her, even though she seemed well… so … stiff

Oh really? I would love to learn more about plants, especially herbs to help with sickness and stuff.

At the mention of a book she frowned slightly. She was illiterate so the only good thing that she could do with one is look at pictures … and hit people over the head with one. She’d never learned on her travels, and she wasn’t sure if she even should now, maybe she’d get Nayati’s opinion on it. She stared at Lucia, she had so many talents! She envied the wolf now, because the only god thing Liliana was good at was training horses. She smiled at the final question. It was something she’d probably ask, well she normally did ask, although the only wolf she asked it to, said she didn’t really know since she was born in the pack, which confused Lili in some ways.

It is different than living on my own. We always help each other with stuff, and we even grow things, we grow plants for food and herbs for healing, We even have a cow with our horses, but I think he’s too stupid to be taught anything myself. Doubtful you could train a cow to do much. They have games that we play together, and lots of rules, but they are fair ones to me.

She said. She hadn’t been to any ceremonies, so she knew nothing of them, and she was still new to the pack, so she didn’t know all about it, but she mentioned all she figured she could at least tell the outsider. She didn’t mention the spirit guides, in which she hadn’t gotten yet, which made her feel… inadequate.

what’s it like living with the Coyote’s?

She asked, she knew it must have been hard living for a pure blooded wolf, but she seened to love this coyote, full blooded or mixed it mattered little to Lili. She was curious and her curiousitly tended to stray wherever other’s did as well.

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread