Sandy tracks
[html]

WC: 639(5 Points!!) OOC: saw slight typo at the end of the post, (lili is part dog :3) and hoping I got everything right myself ^^; OMG was that post long it actually took me half the day to read and reply to it lol!!!

Liliana listened as the wolf spoke, amazed that the dark woman was showing off more expression as they both talked, she liked it though it showed Liliana that even some of the stiffest could probably do with a little bit of happiness once in a while. She was glad she could give a little to the wolf. She was not at all surprised at her lack of comment on how they could train horses for war, Liliana wouldn’t divulge anymore than she had to herself. She was very loyal to Aniwaya and she wouldn’t even let herself mistakingly give too much away. Liliana shook her head at the wolf’s comment.

I meant the crops themselves. I know of a wolf in Cour des Miracles who has horses, he helped me get Grace here.

Not that I needed any help, she thought, but she didn’t want to sound like she had too much of an ego. She smiled nicely, she could slap her own self by letting herself get her words mixed up to get the wolf confused over them. She could tell that Lucia was in a way connecting with Liliana, but now she wasn’t so sure how long that would last after Lili’s verbal muck up.

They probably do, but I have yet to meet everyone myself, I’m either busy at the stables or they are busy with their own things.

Liliana admitted, knowing that to be rather true. She knew she had to keep up with her work as her way of staying in the pack, or what was a pack for if not to have a job and able to keep up with it? She was happy where she was but she did wish she could meet more of her packmates. She nodded at Lucia’s suggestion about telling someone she couldn’t read.

I’ll make sure to do that, thank you.

She said, mentally telling herself she’d probably have to force herself to do such things because she felt so embarrassed not knowing something someone thinks should be natural to every wolf around. She wasn’t really ashamed of not being able to read, just felt a little awkward when she said she didn’t know much about it, and then someone would say they had known and it was so easy to learn.

I use to hear stories about the times when humans were here, I heard they were cruel beasts that lusted for power and thrived on pain of creatures lower than them.

She said, not knowing if it was true or not, she’d heard it in one of the taverns her mother tended to stop at often. Her father would get a drink and Liliana would overhear a conversation here or some lonely old wolf told her a story for something good. Liliana could hear that what Lucia next wasn’t what she believed in but shewouldn’t argue with the woman. She knew first hand that not all wolves or dogs or anything for that matter wanted peace. Like what she’d heard about humans there were canines that thrived on lust of pain and blood. Lucia didn’t seem that type but Liliana had gotten her profession wrong she might have gotten her lust for blood (or lack of) wrong.

Liliana could tell she almost said something wrong, even if it was true, she knew how true to the clan of coyotes the wolf would be. She just never thought she’d see how true. She was glad Lucia didn’t just outright grab at Lili’s throat. She did agree with Liliana, but she also stuck up for them too, but in a way she had the right of things. Liliana wordlessly nodded, knowing she would lose any battle over who was right or wrong in this particular conversation. She wasn’t one for winning too many verbal battles though either.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread