Sandy tracks
[html]

WC: 797 (7 Points) OOC: <3

Even though there was a little barrier of pack life and well differences in personalities, Liliana did think Lucia would make for a very nice companion if ever one. Of course how often they would meet was entirely questionable. She’d met so many here and hadn’t seen them in some time, which may mean the same fate for Lucia so she was happy to get to know her and see her emotionally active in the conversation. It was a nice feeling to know that Liliana brought something so nice out in another. Something most everyone needed but not everyone thought they did.

Oh we have all sorts of crops, we have some wheat, and hay, mostly for the horses, we grow corn, and a few other plants I that haven’t shown themselves quite yet, I think tomatoes? I can’t be too sure. We even have an herb garden, and I think there is something called tobacco we will be growing maybe? It’s all hard to tell. But we do use the crops as winter food. If we preserve it we can add it to what meat we have and make our winter a good one. Some other plants, we don’t eat but use for medicinal purposes.

She said, she’d been learning the use of some plants that were for cuts and wounds as well as certain eye and mouth afflictions. It was mostly to learn for the horses and she may have to experiment in hopes she didn’t harm the horses more than she helped them. She felt bad for Lucia, wondering if she’d had any real experiences in another pack, because if she had Liliana doubted Lucia would put up with the clan, then again love did weirder things to wolves. Liliana would know. She’d watched her own mother waste away after her father had been attacked and killed trying to save Liliana. She’d try to do something for her mother, even forced a drink or two down her throat. It just seemed that her mother’s love for her father was more than the love she had for Liliana.

I see, well I suppose I shouldn’t really expect to know everyone in my tribe really, wolves are coming and going anyway, it’s so hard to keep up with things.

She said, wanting to get Lucia off the mind of her clan, the one that would do so much to chase her out if it wasn’t for her mate. Once the other wolf produced the book, Liliana couldn’t help but stare at it, she took it in her hands, feeling it would have been extremely rude to deny such a gift. She looked at Lucia. This was the first gift she’d ever really receive, anything of value that is.

Thank you, I will keep it with me always, I don’t know how much I can thank you.

Liliana said, she was almost overcome with emotion, but she kept herself in check, not even letting her eyes water up, she wanted Lucia to know how much it meant to her but to go bawling in the girls face would make Liliana look weak. She had no where else to put the book but to keep it in her hands. As the subject changed to the humans she listened intently. She’d figured she would either get the same speech or something close to it, not something like this. The stories she’d heard were they had little care for what lay around them only what they could have for themselves. To think that some humans actually cared for different things was astonishing. Then again Liliana was thinking in the terms that there had been as many humans as there was wolves.

I suppose that since there are some canines who have little respect for their own surroundings and others, that in a way we were the same in that aspect.

She said quietly and carefully, and above all humbly. She knew when to admit she was wrong. She never let rumors get the best of her, and this wasn’t the time to start. She was in this world to learn, and she’d been doing just that since the day she was born. She cared about more things than others, but that was something normal she saw in all wolves, like some didn’t even care about horses what so ever, while she couldn’t help but go gaga over the gait of a horse, or the beautiful colorings one showed off. Like she wasn’t one partial for hunting, while there were some who did it, and had a huge thrill in it. It was all a part of being an individual… She would still learn none the less and she just learned something new that she’d keep in her mind herself.

<style>
.lili-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-d04 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-d04 b {color:#132314; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lili-d04 {background-color:#B9C8BA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/liligift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; border:1px solid #EBF5FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444D44; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-d04-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread