the little luxuries
[html]

Table by Gen

Anann had hoped that the Lady would let the subject drop. She had done well as of late at keeping thoughts of Anatoliy and her stirring emotions at bay. Unlike when she had first met the male and enjoyed the warmth thoughts of him had brought with them. Now it was more a since of loss and bruised feelings that she felt when her thoughts always seemed to turn towards the afternoon at her cabin.

The intense look in the other woman's eyes told her even before she spoke that she would have no such luck. Having picked another towel her dark eyes stayed on the fabric as she unfolded it. "How do I know if I can trust the feeling?" Sneak asked, trying to keep her tone light and untouched by the uncertainty she felt. Anann had experienced much in life. Learned more than most luperci and yet she knew so little of love. It was terrifying and it had created a weakness in her to which she was finding she had no defense. Having yet to come to terms with her own feelings.

Anann wondered briefly how it was that simple casual conversation had so quickly lead to something so much deeper. Especially with a woman she had initially expected to have nothing in common with. "The linen closet is in and to the right, down the hallway a ways. I think there is another stack or two that seem to be in usable condition." She had simply picked a house and started searching. She hadn't really made any plan of attack for her scavange. "This is the first house I've been, so we can go anywhere from here."

<style type="text/css">
.annanfence b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1a876; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.annanfence-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#d1a876;text-align:center;}
.annanfence p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 25px 1px 25px; margin:0px;}
.annanfence-border {width:370px; border:1px solid #876439; margin:0 auto;}
.annanfence {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#fcf2e1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... gtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#876439; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.annanfence-divider {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid#876439; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread