M - the light of the oncoming train
[html]

Muscles wanted to give in and topple her over now, but she could no longer move. It had been horrible to face this with Jael’s embrace offered her comfort. All she had was Samael’s cruel stare, and he was the one who had destroyed her life—kept destroying it again and again. Her heart fluttered as the man too spoke that frightening word. She did not want to be the one to explain, but the situation was dire and what else could she do but to serve him the truth? Itachi did not cry, even as he watched his mother’s ruby eyes tear up in front of them. ”Colibri Soul is my mother,” as if a mere name would matter to the deranged man. She doubted he knew the names of the majority of his victims. ”Vitium was not the only monster that violated her,” she hissed. Or was he? Perhaps she had been served a lie. Her blood told her no, but the woman suddenly found herself desperate. Samael would say no, that this was not true.

His words brought relief to her, but she knew she could not trust in them. But she couldn’t do anything but to nod,. Eyes shed silent tears, but it was not as if this was the first time she had cried in front of the demon. ”I’ll do whatever you say, just.. please...” Rage was fading and she knew she was weak, for hopelessness was all she had left.

<style type="text/css">
.halotab b {font-weight:normal; color:#cc0000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.halotabooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.halotab p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.halotab {margin:0 auto; width:364px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... alotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread