Music to my ears
[html]

OOC: he still sounds pretty annoying, hehehe puppies

Every thing seemed to change all around him, first the atmosphere when he had his outburst, then the action, he felt he was flying, and the change of the black wolf, not just his annoyance to extreme unhappiness, but the change from optime to secui forms. The change was very scary for Denali fell head over heels trying to scamper away. But he was on his back and staring up at the huge, very intimidating. The words that came out of the wolf’s mouth was simple enough, and then he started moving away. Denali was almost sure he was gonna eat him. He sat up, he’d tears in his eyes from the fright that Jazper had given him.

I’m sorry… please don’t go I am lonely, and…

He hesitated, the wolf seemed to be hating his company, and Denali didn’t know why, maybe it wasn’t because he was as big and scary as Jazper was? He’d a good idea then.

Could you teach me to be big an scary so that I won’t make anyone mad?

The words that came out of Denali’s mouth made perfect sense to him, but sometimes the adults didn’t think his knowledge was all that well rounded as Denali thought it was.

<style type="text/css">
.denalisheep b {font-weight:bold; color:#C9D1C7; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalisheep-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalisheep p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalisheep {margin:0 auto; width:404px; background-color:#344968; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... isheep.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F5F1E8; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A5ABAF; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread