Don't Need Sight To See
OOC: I was recruited by Sophia Beyaz. BTW way i don’t mind whichever way you spell my name Jadore/J'adore whichever’s good for you. Word Count: 326
o
o Character Name: J’adore Austral
o Character Birthdate (including year): 3rd March 2006
o Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci from the start
o Species: Iberian/ Italian Wolf
o Gender: Male
o A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). Msn Sophia Beyaz and she’ll tell me. No MSN myself.
o Currently played characters: None
o How you found 'Souls: Sophia Beyaz asked me to join with her wolfs ex-mate
o Initial post:
J’adore didn’t need sight to know Sophia was here. He could smell her. This was obviously her new pack. He didn’t resent her for blinding him. He deserved it. He wasn’t here to fight, he was here to apologise. He sat and waited to see if he could see anyone patrolling the borders. Well, smell. Sophia was here. Definitely. The boat ride was alright, he had to work clearing the deck for his passage, but it was only fair. He had sinned in his past, but he was building himself back up. So he’d wait till someone found him. He wouldn’t move, he’d be safer from attack if he stayed still. His loss of sight made it easier to cleanse his mind. The rolling tides relaxed him as he sat on a big rock. Yep, she was here, she had sat on that rock, the same rock he was on at this moment. His plan was as followed, He would ask to be accepted into her pack, he would talk to her, he would ask for forgiveness and hopefully everything would be okay. It was a long shot, but he had nothing else. He sat and scratched the rock below his, digging vertical lines. The air was clear and the beach was quite, Luckily he was patient. But he was also very tired.

made on kaylinks wolf maker by Sophia Beyaz
[Image: wolfs.png]

Messages In This Thread