Memento
[html]
We can end this with one more post from you if you want, or leave it with this. XD It's up to you love! And sorry it's so sloppy, my brain feels like sludge today. <333333333333333333
WC: 373

Nayru's enthusiam was contagious, and Bris grinned at the girl's request to start immediately. The eagerness in the young girl's eyes was bright and thirsty, and the older Dahlian understood now how Kol had felt when faced with the same question. Nayru was becoming more and more like a little sister in Bris' eyes. Though their pasts were far different, the piebald girl reminded the Stormbringer very much of herself. She was all too happy to endulge her.

Bris laughed lightly as she spoke, answering the younger Dahlian's question. "Of course we can! I don't have anything else to do today, and I've got a pretty good stash of books upstairs, not to mention the shelves in the study." Bris had actually been surprised when she'd first seen the study, back when this house was first offered to her by Conor. Two walls of it were lined from floor to ceiling with books of all sizes, and her hungry hands had only turned the pages of a small percentage so far. In addition, Bris had finally gotten around to finding a decent bookcase for her bedroom a week or so ago, and had begun filling it with various novels and collections she'd found strewn around the towns of Dahlia de Mai.

"Come to think of it, I think I have a couple of spare dictionaries too. I always have mine around with me whenever I'm reading. That way, if I come across any words I don't know the meaning of, I can look it up in the dictionary and understand it. I found a few in the library of town and brought them back for others to use. There should be a couple in the study. Let's go grab one and then we can pick out something for us to start with." There was no doubt in Bris' mind that Nayru would catch onto reading at least as quickly as she had, perhaps even moreso. If the bug bit her hard enough, the young girl would be sailing through books, and the older Dahlian didn't want a few unknown words to stop her. Confident that the piebald youngster would follow, Bris grinned at her and headed out down the hallway toward the study.

Table by Marishka!
<style>
.bris .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.bris p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.bris b {color:#d5b06a; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bris {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/ ... rishka.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:320px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family:lucida; font-size:12px; color:#777468; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:430px; text-align:justify; }
.bris-border {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.bris .separator{width:390px; border-bottom:1px dashed #866e42; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread