all that remains
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/ ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: *lovelovelovelove*

Drey didn't move as the stranger moved to take a place beside him. A sliver of cloud moved to block out the moonlight as he did so, the lack of light taking away some of the sharpness of the scene before them. The edges of the burned-out remains of the house grew softer, darker, wanting to fade away into the darkness of memory but too stubborn to do so. A bitter smile creased the red male's lips as he thought about the other male's words. "Very true, and it was 'Lexey who made the soul of this place so beautiful. And then I went and destroyed it all, as surely as the fire did after I was gone."

The male's emerald eyes were clouded with dark emotion as they turned to finally take in the stranger who'd chosen to share the night with him. His gaze lingered for a moment on the obvious signs of hardship he bore, from the scar across his muzzle to the tattered remains of his ears. The scent of Dahlia was still new on the black wolf's pelt, and Drey thought it was probably best that the first packmate he'd run into would be someone who had no idea of the history of where they now stood. A short hmph of amusement echoed in Drey's throat as he took in the other male's appearance with the amusing notion that he could have easily passed for one of Drey's own kin. "So I take it you're new around here. The name's Dreyrugr Stormbringer, mostly others just call me Drey. What brought you here?" Never one to beat around the bush or apologize for his abruptness, the russet male dove right in.

Table by Requiem

[/html]

Messages In This Thread