Everybody Wants A Piece of My World
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, or strong sexual content starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... oper-1.png);">
OOC: p. Lilana -- Only by NIN was my inspiration for this thread. +5
I just made you up to hurt myself.

He'd met the woman's child. He couldn't help but be saddened that the child was not his. He also was jealous in his mind. He tried not to think about it but the more he tried not to think about it, the more he thought about it and the more and more jealous he would get. He didn't know who the father was either, so it was not like he could go out and be all crazy at the father or anything. He couldn't do anything about it. Nothing at all. The only thing he could do was be the woman's friend and help her with what she needed help with. That would have something to do with getting her food when she needed it, and making sure her traps (when set up) were effective and doing their job. For now, the male wanted to keep his mind off of those things that he had no control over, so he had put the gas mask over his face and he had made his way with his bag of supplies and his steed, out of Inferni Packlands. Inferni wouldn't miss their Imaginifer for a day he figured, and maybe he would be able to visit Ember and get some of this steam blown off or something. He lit the bowl of marijuana that was in his gasmask as he had ridden his steed down a river side. Inhale, hold, and slowly exhale. The gasmask let the smoke filter through the vents in the bottom of the mask. He slowly breathed in breath of fresh air, the mask suctioning on his face as he did so, and then he slowly exhaled again before taking another hit.

The Pictou River was a place that the Imaginifer had not visited until now, so it was quite the treat for him to see such a beautiful place now, and if almost had him becoming calmer and calmer about the things that plagued the rust male's mind. He felt a small peace coming onto him not only because of his surroundings, the peaceful air around him, but also because the THC was quick to take his fleeing mind into it's grasp. He took another deep breath of the fresh air before he would continue to smoke. Maschine moved along under his master, the smoke not bothering him none since he sometimes would get as stoned as his master. Maschine aimlessly wandered around, his master not caring where the two ended up. It was true, Cotl didn't care where they ended up, who they ended up with. He had to not care about something. He had been doing nothing but caring lately, and it was tiring him out. He didn't need to care so much. He shouldn't care so much, so why was he doing just that lately? Cotl needed to just get away from it all for now. The Marijuana was taking off the edge of the world, and successfully pulling him out of the drama, our of the caring part of him that wanted to care still, while his other half of him, the one who hated caring, was sitting there, waiting for the pot to wake it up. He didn't need that to be the only thing that made him not care. He needed to go back to that part of him being the dominant part. He would eventually fall back into old habits. He knew that he would eventually.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread