M - burn the devil out.
[html]
--

She snarled as the small body was brought out of immediate reach. Then, tranquility hit her and the young Lykoi knew that she was in control. She shifted her weight and looked at the black wolf before her. Yes, Eris looked more wolf than coyote. It must make her life hard, to know that her blood was tainted with so much filth. Samael was truly a cruel sire, but his blood was pure and beautiful and it ran through his daughter. He tilted her head almost curiously as those eyes in the colour of freshly drawn blood took in the woman that seemed to think she was a princess. They shared Kaena's blood, but nothing more. The Mansion had been the Hydra's home first and that gave her certain rights. This ... wolf had rudely paraded in and brought trouble.

Her glare shifted to the wall next to where the two canines were standing. Quite a peculiar, crimson line there. Eyes returned to the black Inferni member. "Give me the rodent." she warned, lips tight over jagged, angry fangs. "And then you can get the fuck out of this house if you can't live with my rules," Her dark tail swung smoothly behind her, but Halo was deadly serious. This bitch could not come here and make up her own laws just because she had an Inferni tag over her head and Kaena's blood.

<style type="text/css">
.halotab b {font-weight:normal; color:#cc0000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.halotabooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.halotab p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.halotab {margin:0 auto; width:364px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... alotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread