M - burn the devil out.
[html]

Are you guys okay continuing in this thread? Say Sie and I go a few rounds and then Libri and I wrap it up?

Almost as soon as Halo had realized who had grabbed her, Gabriel sensed the change in her body and released her. Like all of the Hydra, the girl knew that his word was law. He had chosen the three of them because of this, fighting prowess aside. Anyone could fight. It took skill to be able to obey any and all commands given by their leader. Yet for the time being, his attention was locked on his half-sister.

Eris looked wild. Gabriel recognized the panic in her form. Yet despite the fact he had little interaction (and less love) for the wolf (for he knew, as they all had, she was not a coyote) his duty as a medical officer was to ensure she was not grievously wounded. “Halo,” he said without looking at her. “Go wait for me outside.” While this was her home as well, he intended to separate the two as best he could before their fight resumed. As the Hydra left them, he did not move—he did not trust what Eris might do.

“Calm down,” the Aquila said lowly. Though this was not an order, it was still gruff. “Let me look at your wounds and tell me what happened.”

<style>
.gabe-fireyfire .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gabe-fireyfire p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gabe-fireyfire b {color:#DA940C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gabe-fireyfire {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... lefire.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:155px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DA940C; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AD4507; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-fireyfire-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.gabe-fireyfire .separator{width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #DA940C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread