Near Life Experience
[html]

'es all good!

Anu would forever grateful for the peace that had come over these lands when she found that she was pregnant. It was too much worry to wear, too much for the wolfess who had worried from them from the very start. But she was beginning to realize that they were not as fragile as she had once felt they where. They had survived the two months within her, the birth and there after. Now they played with a beast that was far greater in size then any wolf they had met. All of them wanted to meet the creature, and yet Alder’s reaction still mesmerized her. He was frightened of everyone, embarrassed and bashful even when they looked at him or spoke to him. But there was no shyness here, and it took the mother’s breath away to see him squeal in glee when the horse licked him and made his rough slightly longer the normal fur stand on end. His black tipped toes pawed at the horses face and his brothers soon entered and began to pull at Rem’s mane.

Instantly she grew worried and spoke, Be gentle boys. Though the horse didn’t seemed phased by the tugging at the least. The blue eyed woman looked at Anann as she spoke and gave a smile, I find it truly amazing. She spoke with obvious astonishment. Alder had moved away from his brother’s antics and pranced and pounced on the nearest hoof, looking at the horses face in the hopes that he would notice his effort. The pup made small noises that vaguely mimicked that of the stallion, shaking his head as Rem had. Anu knew he was playing pretend, she had seen him imagine himself as a bunny, and other times a frog.

My son Haven also has a horse. She spoke lightly, I imagine Cours has many? There is only one that I know of in these lands. Our only barn fell this spring, I don’t know where he is kept. Her words said as she thought loud. There was only a single horse that the Dreamer had seen, but she knew how who cared for him like Anann did Rem. It was all beyond the wolfess, who’s companions were either her kind or those of the garden.

<style type="text/css">

.anujuly09 b {font-weight:bold; color:#88b4ca; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anujuly09-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#203b48; text-align:center;}
.anujuly09 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.anujuly09 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#e8e3cf; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july09.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b9d5e3; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#203b48; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anujuly09-border1 {width:367px; border:1px solid #3d424f; margin:0 auto;}
.anujuly09-line1 {width:343px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dbcabb; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread