Adieu to the Vast Horizon
Name - Marcus Thadeus Biscay

Birthdate - March 8th, 1999

Luperci - Yes

Species - Dog - Border Collie

Gender - Male

MSN - inceiwasalittlegirl@hotmail.com">sinceiwasalittlegirl@hotmail.com

I became interested in Souls after my girlfriend, Melissa told me about it. You all know her of course. She has requested only one thing of me for this post. I must say that I love her. I do.

After a long, hard, six month journey across the Atlantic, the horizon began to shift in front of Marcus' tired old eyes. The blue of the endless waves quickly turned to a brilliant forest green, and he finally became aware of what was happening: He had found America. Not just America, but the banks of maritime Canada. The banks of Nova Scotia. He flew down into his cabin, and re-checked his charts. On his way back up, he grabbed his spyglass, and took a look. The brilliant shore was truly a sight to behold.

Marcus had heard a lot about these lands from the Icelandic wolves, but to him, their words had not done Nova Scotia justice. Perhaps it was simply the fact that he had not seen land in 3 months, or maybe it was the striking hunger that filled his stomach, but to him, the rich land of Nova Scotia was the perfect place to make port for the last time.

Suddenly, a wind picked up, and tossed the main sail off to the east. Marcus quickly braced the mast, and began running about, checking instruments, and fastening rope. As he grew nearer and nearer to shore, his old heart began beating faster and faster, anticipating the feeling of dry land against his worn old paws. After bracing the masts, and setting his old Schooner straight, Marcus Biscay set a course for the lowest piece of land he could find that looked suitable to dock. What he didn't expect, was inhabitants.

The final stretch of his journey came to a close as the bow of 'Renette' hit the sandy shores of Riuione beach. Marcus threw his anchor onshore, and walked onto dry land for the first time in months. He then fastened a plank to the port-side of his ship, and climbed back on-board to fetch his gear. The time for exploring had come at last.

Messages In This Thread