Outreaching
The husky wolf hybrid smiled softly to the white male she tilted feminine skull downward in a bashful sort of manner, "..yeah, I'm sort of elusive and shy...I'm working on that now, though.." She smiled softly looking up in a puppy sort of manner. She listened more to the member, she felt a lot of respect for the male when he spoke of being part of the pack for nearly two years. Her tail slightly, "..I hope you do gain more rank again, I've been part of the pack..I think..over six months..." She tilted her head some in a sort of shrug. She enjoyed being able to talk to another. It was brightened her spirit especially after the disappearance of the male who she thought would become her mate. That didn't happen and since then she thanked the work she had in the pack. If it wasn't for this experience, and the experience of working with the horses everyday, she'd surely become self destructive.

"...this is actually my first pack.." she gave a light laugh, "..I'm still learning all the responsibilities and about pack life really..I hope it can be a home away from home...maybe better.." She joked though in reality, it was a tone better, but only if her father could be here, but that was a long shot.

Messages In This Thread