Create a Territory IV
[html]Territory Name: Anneau Du Feu

Your Name/ Alias: James

Territory size in square miles: I'm not sure what to put, because it's a rinnngggg D: Do I include what's inside it? Just the length of the ring would be around 120 miles.

Approximate location on the map: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/phys...is/anneau-1.gif

Territory Description: Anneau Du Feu, or the Ring of Fire, surrounds the three territories of Bordo Occidental. Tectonic plates have shifted to create black hills littered with obsidian and pumice, with contrasting orange, stone canyons in other spots. Some of the canyons lead into darkness but others show more merit; unexplored caves wind beneath the dormant Acheron Peak, leading deep into its thermal core. With a bit of digging, a curious soul might find a wealth of knowledge, as millions of years ago this part of Bleeding Souls was home to a variety of dinosaur species. This is a particularly dangerous piece of land, though; occasionally, small tremors shake this territory, closing some of the more fragile underground complexes forever. [/html]

Messages In This Thread