Encounters
J’adore jumped slightly in surprise. ‘Please, calm down I mean no harm, I am a newer Dreamer. I stumble onto your pack lands by mere coincidence, I was actually about to leave. But’ he paused as he stroke the horse in awe ‘But, horses are such a thing of beauty, do you agree? As I guess you are, but sadly I cannot judge the fact, my sight has left me’. There was a scrutinising silence. J’adore continued ‘Are you new to all this? Luperci-wise, you don’t seem so steady with yourself. To answer your next question, my name is J’adore Austral, and you are?’ There was more silence. This time one that gave off an aura of curiosity. The horse the girl was feeding took another big mouthful from her hands. They were in a sort of position you would see a young child’s fingers in. Unsteady and fumbling. ‘I am willing to bet a date that you’re a new Luperci’. The date part was more of a joke but he needed someone to spend times with outside his own pack. He was getting too used to Dreamers way of life and there was no harm in being cultural. Outside in the wilderness a few birds were discussing bird things. J’adore mused over these things to fill the silence. What do birds talk about? The best place to build a nest? The best worm restaurant? Soaps? J’adore mentally laughed. Yeah, Birdville and Bird Street. ‘So are you gonna say something?’ J’adore asked the silent wolf beside him.

Messages In This Thread