Encounters
[html]

This may turn ugly xD

▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

Her eyes burned angrily as she gave the male a look that could kill. Of course he was knew, she should have known for no regular Crimson would trespass like this. As he spoke, the female listened vaguely, more intent of thinking of who she could call to chase away the brute. Annoyance flared like a fire lit with gasoline as J’adore continued stroked one of the horses. I know you are new, and all, but normal smart wolves don’t wander on other territories and trespass into their barns. Her voice chimed as normal but was coated in a thick venom that shook the normally beautiful sound. She would have attacked the wolf by now if only Heath’s beautiful creature hadn’t nuzzled her palm for the last bit of hay she held. Turning the horse, Ever stroked his blaze with a finger tip.

Thinking about the male’s words, the silver furred female found herself thinking about her first change. She didn’t really want to pour her heart out to this trespasser, none the less, she didn’t even want to speak with him. Crossing her arms, Ever continued to look at him coldly as he questioned her. Should this be the other way around? I have no intention of speaking with you. The female said truthfully, holding up her claws. And I expect you to leave. She was ready to sprint out of the stables to get her father or another wolf who could help.

<style type="text/css">
.ocean-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6b8f44; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ocean-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:1px;}
.ocean-a01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ocean-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#f0f5f7; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3808/souls24copy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 225px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#7db2cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
table by me

Messages In This Thread