Encounters
Jeez, why is everybody so hostile on first encounters, it’s not like I can do any damage with no sight’ J’adore groaned. He really did mean no harm. Horses to him were truly a thing of wonder. The sole reason for him being with the Cours wolf now. ‘And I don’t intend to do any damage anyhow, I don’t mean to cause any anger'. The horse nuzzled his hand and he turned to the horse. He grabbed another bundle of hay and fed it the dark stallion. There were so many silences in his conversations, people seeing if he was a threat, this wouldn’t happen if he was a girl. J’adore didn’t mind. With the white eyes, smart way of talking, the large scar over his face, he did look a tad dangerous. ‘I may act cool , but anybody will tell you I am really clumsy, and I understand you don’t have any intentions of making conversation, so when tall dark and handsome here finishes his bale of hay, I will depart’ he said coolly and turned to leave, stumbling on a rope lying about. He stopped at the door and turned to say goodbye.

Messages In This Thread