[M] [P] Alone, I break.
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/2colaib.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">
Eroding all your freedoms. Down the rabbit hole.

There he was, stuck in the middle of a pitch blackness. The rain echoed outside. He would hear it. He was blind though, the sun not coming out, or him just not able to see. He could smell, hear. He opened his mouth to speak, but his mouth did not open. Hands were tied down. Muffled grunts were coming from the sewn lips of Cotl. He started to panic. Vhere? only he could understand his muffled words. He couldn't understand. He moved his fingers to the ties that were around his wrists. It wasn't rope, it was chain. Why didn't it jingle? It must just have been around his hands. He wasn't attached to anything. The male slowly breathed in and out. He'd been chained up before. It'd been a long time, but he had remembered the feeling. The male would lift his hands to his neck, a tight collar around his neck. This was what was attached to something. He could wrap his fingers around them. He pulled the chain. It was pulled tight. He was on his knees, he felt the ground beneath him. He pulled against the collar, trying to break the leather. It was the same thick leather that his bracelets were made out of. They were harder to break. He could only hope to break the clasp.

Wake up a deep, sharp inhale in and the male jumping up in his bed was the awaking of the male. His eyes shot open, large ears radiating on his head. The male knew the sound of the mansion door, for it was loud. It woke him up every time. Or at least, he would twitch an ear at it, normally, but something told him to wake up at the moment, and he jumped up. The bedroom door had been open (Marik had been in the male's bed earlier and must have departed before Cotl woke up) The optime coy-dog growled lightly. Ice-fire eyes were burning in alarm at the moment. He first thought he was just waking up to hear the sound of Marik leaving but quickly realized that this was not the sound of someone going out, but someone coming in. His nares had taken in a fresh scent. It was one he did not know, and it didn't immediately click with the smell of Inferni with his nose right away. The Imaginifer immediately thought of intruders. He wondered where his brother would have been at the moment since he was hearing the sounds of a intruder. Did Marik let them in here? Was this just going to be one of his men, or women? The rust male had gotten up rather quickly, and he moved out of his room and down the hallway, his body moving on all fours though still in his optime form. He silently moved down the hallway, his body almost snake-like as he smoothly and stealthily moved through the hallway. Cotl would move down half of the staircase and peek around the corner to see where the intruder was. He was holding his breath now to keep from making noise.

Tobacco was a smell that raided his nose next. Cotl hadn't smoked cigarettes in a long time, and often would refuse it because of the nasty taste (though he did like to smoke after sex) and smell it left on his breath and fur. He didn't know who this person was, but he wasn't happy that they were here and much less smoking in the house when they did not live here. A frown was on his lips as he had finally walked down all the way and showed up in sight of the other canine. She was on the ground, laying there, tired looking and wet. A loud vocal adjustment came from his voice in the form of a -NYEH- sound. He would clear his throat and then speak. Who die fuck are you? Und vat die fuck are you doing on Inferni grounds-- he took another breath in, his nares taking in the scent of smoke as well as the woman's scent again, and then, the smell clicked in his nose as the stink of Inferni. The male would lift his lip and growl, his fang showing at the woman. Since vhen are pures allowed to be running around Inferni.-FICK- the male would gruffly say as he crossed his hands over his chest. He snorted lightly before he figured that he had to accept the woman since her stink was of the Inferni clan. Cotl Ulrich. -FUCKING DICKFACE- Imaginifer auf Inferni. the male would introduce himself to the woman begrudgingly.

OOC: I always think of barney when i use this table. It's just so purple to me. lol. I love it though xP +5

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Ryne
[/html]

Messages In This Thread