the resident sadness
[html]

so hey, have you heard, I am made of Fail?

The silver-shaded coyote had not intended to dredge up misery; this was intended to be a happy meeting, and the hybrid had inadvertantly soured it. Her coal-colored ears folded half-mast at Talitha's words, and she frowned slightly, leaning forward to gently nudge the other woman's shoulder with her nose. “You will see him again,” the coyote reassured her. “Blood calls to blood, I know it,” the woman said. Even her own children, presumed lost forever—even they returned to her. Razekiel had been gone for a long time, and yet he had come back to her. The next words brought something strange and unidentifiable to the woman's face, passing like the shadow of a single cloud on an otherwise bright and sunny day. Ruined. The scarred woman knew such a feeling; her own sexuality, which had suffered nothing with aging, had been utterly muted by the incident in the fall. There was something broken within her, too, and she could not reassure Talitha away from such notions while suffering them herself. “Ten all-told. Me, Gabriel, Razekiel, Halo, Sepirah, Corona, Enkiel, Itachi, Zana, Eris,” she said, rattling the names off rapidly. “I would think they're at least familiar with one another. Some of 'em, you won't see too often—Zana, Corona, and Eris, they don't seem too social right about now, or they never were. Itachi's just a little baby, too,” the woman said, smiling. “He'd be some kind of cousin to you,” she added, not knowing the precise terminology for their relationship. “I can't hold a pencil,” the scarred hybrid lamented, still focused on Talitha's ability to write down her thoughts. “And drawing,” she marveled. “Can I see one of your drawings?” the hybrid asked, almost timidly.

<style>
.kae-disorder p {padding:0px 35px 10px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.kae-disorder b {color:#ffffff;}
.kae-disorder {background-color:#40245F; padding-bottom:217px; padding-top:10px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_disorder.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:13px; color:#A376B4; letter-spacing:.1pt; word-spacing:1pt; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread