What's in the Fog?
[html]

As Domonick landed over the headstone into nothing but an empty plot swore under his breathe, but he heard the scuffling of someone getting up and running. His ear twitched in the direction of the noise and he jumped up, bolting in the direction, at least he hoped it was the right direction. A wide smile was on his face as he ran, his ears laid back against his head.

He could finally make out a figure in the fog, but before he could make out who it was, it turned. He tried to quickly turn into the row of headstones, but his footing slipped out from underneath him. Domonick tumbled to the ground, landing on his back. "Shit." he said. He grabbed a hold of a headstone and pulled himself up, laughing to himself. "Shit, where the hell did they go?" He scanned the rows of headstones, trying to make out a figure in the fog.

He swore again, and bit his lip, thinking about where they could have gone. A smile formed across his face when the idea struck him. He knelt down low on the ground, and began to weave between the headstones, keeping low, trying to stay out of sight. "If I keep quiet and stay low, I might have a chance of finding them before them find me again." he whispered to himself. He continued to weave in and out, his ears perked, trying to make out any noise he could.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread