in the land of my father
[html]

Hardy har har. Want me to make Bindu a table?

Element watched in interest as the wolfish dog with the bent ear-tip pranced around with her bone for a bit, then noticed him. Her expressions morphed from eager and keen - probably seeing if he was more prey - to disappointed, as if she expected something else, to downright miserable. Element wondered with slight curiosity what on earth she was miserable about. Was his fur really that unkempt? He began to wash it thoroughly as the canine spoke.

"Howdy. You's a new one."

Element stopped washing and glanced at her. She looked utterly miserable, and these strange words didn't help very much. For a moment, he felt something strange deep int he bowels of his soul, and realized that he was feeling sorry for this scrap of fur. Kindness took over him as he moved closer to the canine, until he was almost face to face with her. He dropped the squirrel at her feet.

"You look as though you could use some proper food," he said smoothly, remembering the rotting carcass she had eaten moments earlier; the minim of quality. "I just caught this; you can have it." He felt a slight pang of hunger protest this generous gift, but he ignored it. He was a cat; what kind of cat was he if he couldn't just go and catch another bit of prey? Besides, this scraggly girl seemed as though she needed it a lot more than he did.

<style type="text/css">
.Element-Table b {font-weight:bold; color:#82BD58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.Element-Table i {font-style:italic; color:#82BD58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.element-ooc { font-style:italic; color:#82BD58; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.Element-Table p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Element-Table {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9097 ... ttable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #96B47C; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#38610B; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread