what is it when the clock just won't rewind?
[html]

Table by Draggar ♥.

Geneva imagined the heart stopping anxiety of not knowing her child's whereabouts. It was just a phantasm of a thought, but it was enough to make her mouth dry. Geneva felt for Xeris, but she wanted to think positively. "I am sure that you raised him well, and that he has learned to care for himself while he is away," the gray wolfess said gently. Geneva had confidence in this. Xeris and her mate were both capable creatures; it only made sense that they would produce sensible offspring.

"I'm so glad we could talk," Geneva admitted suddenly, trying to steer the conversation away from worrisome topics. Geneva truly was relieved to find someone within the pack to reacquaint herself with. If she had to choose someone, Xeris would be a good selection. The white wolfess had been an established member for some time, and she was dependable. She was glad to have her acceptance.

The Whilom smiled at the white female. "I am glad that you are the first that I am talking to. I have felt out of touch for sometime, and I am not really sure how to reintegrate myself into the pack." This was hard for the woman to admit. In many ways, she had let her pack down, and let herself down. But she had needed the time to heal and get to know herself again. Now she felt that she had a better handle on her priorities, and her pack was definitely one of them.

<style type="text/css">
.orangelily b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily i {color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.orangelily p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orangelily {margin:0 auto; width:376px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i34.tinypic.com/30uzhuv.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 349px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FF6600; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread