of all the sinners i've walked before [p]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.dump4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#23222a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump4 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump4 {width:400px;border:1px solid #23222a;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump4.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:190px;background-color:#785c64;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d3d3;}
</style>

I fail at life! But I luvs you!! ;D <33333

WC: 304

Bris went wide-eyed as Ezra launched himself into the air. She knew what was coming, and she tried desperately to get out of his way. Unfortunately, doggy-paddling wasn't the most efficient swimming form, especially with a bum foot. The white Dahlian shrieked as the male nearly landed right on top of her, then laughed as he surfaced with the same shocked expression she'd worn only moments ago. Her laughter faded a bit as she noticed her companion starting to flounder in the cold water, and she tactfully started drifting closer to the bank and shallower water.

The Stormbringer ducked her head under water again as she felt the soft sand of the bottom squish around her toes. It was colder than the water, but it felt good, especially to her cut pad. Opening her eyes below the surface, Bris smiled a bit as she saw the shadows of several tiny fish darting this way and that in the murky water. The ones near the bank were mostly too small for anything but attracting something larger, but the woman was fairly certain there had to at least be some catfish somewhere on the bottom. She was starting to get a little hungry.

As she came back up for air, Bris caught the tail end of Ezra's qusetion. "It feels better, thank you. As cold as the water is, I think it's helping. I'm gonna wait just a few more minutes before I try to take out that splinter, though. In the meantime, you getting hungry, Ezra?" The pale wolf's face took on a playful smile as she asked the question. It had been awhile since she'd had a nice meal of fish, and she had no doubt she could catch enough for both of them, if Ezra's swimming skills were as atrocious as he claimed.

Table by Kiri/Jenny!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread